Thursday, September 11, 2008

Interview Questions

I am a senior at Spring Woods High School. I like to listen to music a lot so I always carry my ipod with me:). I like to listen to mostly all types of music except rock. I real dont have a favorite type of food but I like to eat a lot of mexican foods. I also like chinese and some sea food. I love eating chips!! My favorite type of chips are Hot Cheetos:DI like pretty much all of my classes in school except for math, I'm not really a math person. I guess you could say im good in English because I like to write (depending on the topic). I really don't study much for tests, and if I do it would be my review sheets or read over the chapter the test is about. I really don't know what I would like to learn in this class but I am looking forward into learning new things. I think that in this class we should divide the work among each other whoever knows best about a specific part should do what they know and that way everyone knows what they have to do and you dont have the whole group working on one thing. I would make a good team member because I work hard and will help my team complete the work that needs to be done.

No comments: